Child Relocation Laws in Wisconsin

July 28, 2021

What are child relocation laws in Wisconsin?

If you are moving 100 miles or more away from your coparent, this is known as a child relocation. In such cases, you must provide written notice to your ex-spouse at least 60 days before your move. If the other parent objects, then your move must be litigated.

If you are maneuvering a child relocation case, contact Gatzke and McFadden Law Offices. We will help you achieve a case outcome that is in the best interests of your family.

View More Information Here